Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Little Man!

Little guy is a little guy! I knew it! :D



He wiggled and jiggled during his ultrasound. It was super cute. His fingers and toes are so cute and little! The size of one foot is BIGGER than his whole body was when we had our first ultrasound! He's so big now! I won't get precise measurements of his whole body for a few days when the pictures are analyzed.
Little guy kept hiding his spine from our practitioner so she had me eat a cookie and apple juice to get him to move so she could measure the spine. I'm unsure if it worked or if I have to go back for another ultra sound... but it was fun to watch him bounce around from the sugar rush!
I liked watching him kick and feeling him kick simultaneously! Its like interactive TV! haha! Its hard to believe that our little gummy bear 11 weeks ago got so big!!

I can't wait to meet him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment