Friday, February 4, 2011

Arachnophobia!

Oh no! Last night I started to work with some of the bark chips I’ve collected to make a large abstract piece…. and I discovered that the bag is INFESTED with spiders!! EEEE! Anyone who knows me… I don’t ‘do’ spiders. I don’t ‘do’ bugs…. Haha! I think I’m going to buy some RAID and fumigate the bag. I can’t bring myself to throw the bark away… but, after closer examination, I noticed there’s a significant number of spider eggs all up in that bag! I don’t want to think about them nesting in my studio. OH MY GOD THEY ARE PROBABLY NESTING RIGHT NOW! EEEE!

LOUISE BOURGEOIS

Every time I saw a spider trying to crawl out of the bag… I dripped super-glue on it.

I’m going to hell for all the cruel ways I kill spiders.

I’m going to spider hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment