Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Everything and Nothing Makes Sense

Went on a little bit of a blogging hiatus… I know my many readers in South Korea and Slovenia were worried...

안녕 and Kako/Kak ste? friends!

This past week I had to deal with going to court with my former nanny. She made me realize that I’m very grateful for the stability in my life. I’m only 25 years old and I’m married, have a beautiful son, and a stable job. It’s safe to say that I live pretty comfortably and I earn that through hard work and determination. This girl I sued... I couldn’t help but feel bad for her when she showed up to court in jeans, a frumpy sweatshirt, and Uggs. In front of the judge, I painstakingly muddled through what is now known as the four month nanny SAGA… and all she had to say in her defense was “Judge, I’m guilty. I’ve been very irresponsible. Will I be on a payment plan?” Yea I wanted to slap her too. We wait for the judge’s ruling in the mail. I hope he saw the carelessness and disrespect we had to deal with. She didn’t even argue that she was broke and couldn’t pay us our money. If I were the judge, I’d be peeved she wasted my time. TO BE CONTINUED….

In the world of fiberglass and shellac, where everything and nothing makes sense, I've made some tests this weekend to try and figure out what I will make my figure out of.

I have this desire to cover everything and anything in shellac and I blame  


Leaves from the parking lot



Rope



Bark chips covered in Shellac




No comments:

Post a Comment